Rocky Face – Left Face
This area can be accessed from the trail leading around the left side of the mountain. Follow the trail to the end of the cables and turn right. This is the only access aside from climbing a route. All grades are subjective and can change overtime.
14. Where’s The Flake? (5.9+)Top-Rope –Climb up through the clean rock and back slightly left. There is a variation to the left and it is also possible to start directly under the rings.
15. The Twins Left (5.10) Top-Rope –Climb the left side of the featured rock just above the roof. This would be several feet left of the fourth bolt on Twins Right.
16. The Twins Right (5.9) Top-Rope/Sport– Follow the bolt line up past a ramp and on to a roof at about the midpoint. There is a bolt (the fourth) to protect the moves over the roof.
17. Old Man’s Twin (5.10) Tope-Rope/Sport—Just to the right of a drill hole under a small roof. Directly between Twins Right and Old Man’s Brow. Climb up into dish under vertical crack under drill hole. Move up and left towards rings and loose blocks.
18. The Old Man’s Brow (5.10-) Top-Rope–Climb up past a small right facing corner into a short slabby section. Proceed up into a roof and move around to the right through the better holds and up to a ramp under the belay rings. It will be necessary to stand up on the ramp to reach the rings.
18V. The Old Man’s Brow Variations- There is a variation to the left that climbs up through a short vertical crack and on up to the ledge. There is potential for a swing during a fall. There is another variation to the right that climbs up just right of the small trimmed pine tree and up to a large flake at the right side of the roof.
19. Sunny Day (5.8) Top-rope/Sport –Climb up to the right or follow the slick corner straight up. Stay left of the third bolt and move out onto the face.
20. Lay Back Flakes (5.8) Top-Rope – Start just right of Sunny Day and climb up to a large block. Follow the cracks back left towards the shared rings with Sunny Day.
21. Original Route Direct (5.6) Top-Rope/Sport–. Start at the base of the trail to the bottom of the chimney.
22. Original Route (5.5) Top-Rope – This route starts from the ledge above the trail and follows large stair like ledges up to a chimney. Climb through the chimney and on to the rings.
23. The Streaks (5.8) Top-Rope/Sport– Start just right of the ledges for the Original Route without actually using the ledges. Follow nice holds in the dark rock up to a large ledge.